As I’ve mentioned before, you don’t have to travel too far to find new and exciting places to visit.
This is exactly what I started doing this summer, traveling from Ottawa, Canada to some attractions that are not far at all. I’ll continue traveling around Ottawa and Greater Canada in the future, so stay tuned!
You can discover quaint little cities that will make you forget you are only an hour’s drive from home.
Here’s my collection of (what I call one-day trips, no reason you can’t go longer) one-day trips I traveled in Ottawa’s surrounding area.
- A day trip to Bonnechere Caves in Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to Long Sault Parkway, Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to St Albert, Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
- A fun day at Calypso Waterpark, Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to Perth, Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to Kingston, Ontario, Canada (coming soon)
- A day trip to Foley Mountain Conservation Area, Ontario, Canada
- An aerial forest adventure in Mont-Tremblant in Quebec, Canada
- A day trip to Montebello in Quebec, Canada
- A day trip to Gatineau Park, Quebec, Canada (coming soon)
- A day trip to Almonte in Ontario, Canada
- Tip to Tip Trail, Ontario, Canada
- A day trip to Merrickville, Ontario, Canada
Where to find great deals? Sign up for FREE exclusive weekly updates
Check more pictures and videos: FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM YOUTUBE
Share your experience!
Like this? Share with your friends!